Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving is definitely my favorite holiday. It is the one holiday that is just about being with family and enjoying each other's company. I have so many things to be thankful for this year - my kids, my health, my job, and plenty of other things.  I read a great article in More magazine this morning.  It was a woman writing about her relationship with money.  At the end of the article, she is sitting with a friend who tells her that if all of the people in the world were lined up in order from best off in the front to worst off in the back, he would be able to see the front of the line.  A lot of us may think that we don't have enough of whatever - money, friends, looks, etc. but if we think about the fact that sooooo many people don't even have a place to sleep or food to eat, it makes our worries seem trivial.  Thanksgiving is also a day with no worries about gifts and decorations - no stress. I love it! My mom is also a fantastic cook. She's from the south and they really now how to cook down there = )

I know that I will overdo the calories tomorrow - I'm not even going to try to deny myself. The only thing I am going to attempt to do is not go for seconds!

Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge is going well. I love having something like this to keep me on track this holiday season.

Today workout:  1 hour spin class - 6 points, 1 hour high impact fabulous 5 class - 6 point, veggies and fruits - 1 point  Total: 13
Good day for points!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I came that you may have and enjoy life and have it in abundance, until it overflows. - John 10:10