Sunday, March 15, 2009

The dreaded stomach virus!!!


Had a great time last night - exhausting day, but it was a good time. My son called us at about 10 pm to say that his friend just got sick (threw up). We went home and found his friend on the floor very ill. We took him home with a stomach virus and crossed our fingers that no one in the house would get it. I woke up early today and felt great. Decided to do my run before church instead of this afternoon, so I got dressed and ran 8.85 miles. The weather was great and I felt good. Tried a belt for the first time today with a water bottle and sport beans. I liked the belt - just had to tighten it up a bit because it was sliding around when I started. Anyway, it is now 6:50 pm and I don't feel so good. I am praying that I don't get the stomach bug! I HATE to throw up.

I'm really tired and can't figure out if it's because the weekend was so busy or because I am getting sicking. Please, please, please don't let it be that i'm getting sick.

I got the Lysol out today and really cleaned everything, but it may be too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I came that you may have and enjoy life and have it in abundance, until it overflows. - John 10:10