Monday, March 16, 2009

Day of (much needed) Rest


After such a bust weekend, it's nice to take today and rest. I'm not going to do anything physical at all today (not even pilates). I am totally wiped out after this weekend and my body needs some healing time.

Just had my St. Pat's dinner - cornbeef, potatoos, and carrots. I set it up in the crockpot this morning and it was so tender that it just fell apart. We don't do the cabbage because nobody likes it. Why did I cook this meal today instead of tomorrow? Well, I have no idea to be honest. I know that I want to run about 5 miles tomorrow, so maybe I just don't want the big meal after that.
Bloggin if fun, but how do I get people to read this???!!! It's all new to me, so I guess I'll just start researching a little to see what I should be doing. If someone does read this - can you give me some pointers? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I came that you may have and enjoy life and have it in abundance, until it overflows. - John 10:10